Good Inspections aren't cheap...Cheap Inspections aren't good..."
"People don't care how much we know...until they know how much we care."
"Cheaper is often more costly"
You deserve the best home inspection and you should know who you are hiring.
There are currently no government regulations, licensing requirements or other governing organizations for home inspection. Inspectors are not all created equal. Consider your choices - and ask the right questions.
- Is your Inspector qualified? Determine their background and principles for home inspection. Are they accountable to a higher authority, such as a Franchisor, team or association?
- Memberships - do they adhere to the standards of an acreddited and recognized associaton?
- When is the Report provided? Is it standardized and detailed, covering all the information you need to know. Has it been approved by banks, associations or any other respected organization to ensure it adheres to the Standard of Practice?
- Rely on Recommendations. Your Realtor is in this business every day and knows professional companies from the rest. Lawyers, mortgage brokers, family and friends are also other reliable sources. At the end of the day, you need to feel comfortable with your choice, so call several companies and speak the inspectors.
- Price: There is more to home inspection than price. We offer very reasonable rates. We are not the cheapest, but we offer consistent quality service with an exceptional report and all the information you need to make the right decision for you and your family.
Renovation and Building Costs